Sunday, July 22, 2012

Banana Bread

I've taken longer than normal to post this experience, mostly because it's the worst thing I've cooked.  I mean it tastes good, but looks not good.  I can't even show you a good picture of what it should look like.  In going back over the way it was cooked, the only thing I can think is that I used too much water in the date mixture, because the bread didn't cook in the middle.

Our oven generally runs hot, I don't know why it didn't run hotter today, but live and learn.  I did promise failures as well as success and I need to remember that I'm not a professional chef, nor even a trained one.  I'm just a guy who picked up a cookbook and began cooking.  So, without further ado, I present to you a couple pictures of Banana Bread.  The recipe and a beautiful picture of the bread can be found on The Food Lover's Kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment