Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dark Chocolate Sunbutter Cups


I don't know what got into me yesterday, but I made two kinds of cookies and decided to make little chocolate butter cups.  I had some sunflower seed butter and 85% Cacao dark chocolate and the next thing I knew I had an improvised double boiler and was melting chocolate.





I'd seen it online, not in the cook book I purchased, which I have to say is the best value around.  Great pictures, explained simply and people who don't eat paleo love what I've found in it.  The Food Lover's Make it Paleo

After the chocolate was melted, I painted the inside of a mini muffin pan, placed in our freezer for 10 mins and continued to churn out a couple batches of cookies.  Then I dropped the sunbutter into the frozen chocolate and poured more chocolate on top, froze another 10 mins and voila, Dark Chocolate Sunbutter cups for my enjoyment and yours if I see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment